Friday 4 November 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Back to routine #R2BC


The lovely Michelle is hosting again this month as she enjoys reading all our happy posts, please pop over and see why she is cheerful this week. Meanwhile here are my reasons this week:

1) Simple fun

On the way home from town my son met a couple of friends in the park and kicked a football around with them for a bit before heading into the playground:


2) Happy Herdwick

How could this smile not be infectious:



3) She's home

My daughter came back from her American adventure. She had an amazing time with her dad but it was great to have her safely home:



4) Autumn walks

Why is it so magical to walk amongst the trees like those in Abbott Hall Park in the autumn:



5) Bling

My son and I walked nearly 70 km to more than earn our amazing Pokemon medals:



6) Feeling Christmassy

We made angels at school to represent the message from Gabriel to Mary. I now have a class of excited 5 and 6 year olds who think its nearly Christmas...



Why don't you join in and share your happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message